Nov. 08, 2020
“What Do You Say?”
1. ABC (vs. 1-4)
A. Real Thanks
B. Thanks is connected to the LORD
C. Thanks is connected to past action (v. 1b)
D. Exult in the LORD and sing praise to His Name (v. 2)
E. God deals with the enemies (v. 3)
F. Maintains my “just” cause (v. 4)
2. On the Throne forever (vs. 5-8)
A. The rebuke of the nations and the enemy (vs. 5-6)
1 Corinthians 15:54-57
B. The Eternal Throne (vs. 7-8)
3. Help to the Needy (vs. 9-10)
A. Stronghold for the oppressed (v. 9)
B. Those seeking (v. 10)
4. Command for others to join in (vs. 11-12)
A. Psalms invite everyone
B. He avenges
5. Cry for Help and Thanksgiving (vs. 13-16)
C. Nations have Sunk in the Pit (vs. 15-16)
6. The LORD rules and it will be seen (vs. 17-20)
A. The Destination of the Wicked
B. The Needy shall not always be forgotten
C. They are only humans!
1. What heaviness and oppression do you need to give to the Savior? What do you need to honestly express to Him?
2. Do you believe that God alone is on His throne? Do you believe that all will see it some day?
3. Are you willing to give thanks today? Will you “recount all of God’s wonderful deeds”?