Oct. 24, 2021
Christ Our Healer
1. The Leper Came Looking for Jesus (v. 40)
A. If you will...
B. You can!
2. Jesus's Attitude (vs. 41-42)
A. Moved (compassion or anger)
B. He touched him!
C. I will.
D. Be clean!
3. Total Restoration (vs. 43-45)
A. You are free and clean
B. Go show yourself to the priest
C. Do not tell It’s No wonder he was disobedient. We see why Jesus said not to.
D. Healing a nation
2 Samuel 24:25
E. The Church's Application of Healing
Gifts of healings
1 Corinthians 12:28
1. Do you need healing in your mind or body today? Have you been trusting in Jesus for your healing?
2. Have you experienced healing in your life? How and when did that occur and how have you shared that with others since?
Follow Up through the Week For each day.
What does the passage say about healing, sickness, and God's intervention?
Monday, October 25 - Leviticus 14:2-7
Tuesday, October 26 - Psalm 147:3
Wednesday, October 27 - Luke 8:42-48
Thursday, October 28 - James 5:14-16
Friday, October 29 - 2 Chronicles 7:14
Saturday, October 30 - 2 Samuel 24