Mar. 06, 2022
1. Face to Face with God's Reality (v. 16)
A. More than a Sinking Feeling
B. Quietly Waiting for the Day of Trouble
2. Decisions Despite Desperate Times (vs. 17-18)
A. Creation Failing (v. 17)
B. Rejoice? (v. 18)
3. A Future Worth Living For Now (v. 19)
2 Corinthians 12:9
2 Corinthians 12:10
B. How Did They Get Up There?
C. How to Sing it
1. When you think of God’s presence how do you react? How do the encounters in the Bible help you to think of this?
2. What do you need the strength of God for in your life today? Have you asked Him for strength?
Follow Up in the Word through the Week
Monday, March 7, 2022
Read: Genesis 17:1-8
What is Abraham’s reaction to the LORD when he first encounters Him?
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Read: Isaiah 6
What is Isaiah’s interaction with the LORD like? What does Isaiah say to the LORD in response?
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Read: Revelation 1:17-18
John encounters Jesus. He was familiar with Him but how does he react to Jesus’ presence and what does Jesus say in return?
Thursday, March 10, 2022
Read: Philippians 4:4-13
Much of what Paul lists here in Philippians 4 is practical. Name actions from this list that you can and should put into action today.
Friday, March 11, 2022
Read: 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
How does Jesus transform the “thorn” that Paul deals with physically? What does weakness mean then to Paul?
Saturday, March 12,2022
Read: Ephesians 6:10-20
What kind of a battle are you engaged in right now in life? Have you allowed this strength described in these verses to have an effect on that battle?